Tuesday 7 April 2015

Burberry Kisses Lipstick


Burberry, the iconic brand which I associate with beige and the well to-do. It's not a brand I would jump right over to in the department store. 

The hashtag #burberrykisses was trending on Twitter recently and me being the nosey person I am had to find out why. Turns out the company were giving away free sample sized versions from their Kisses range to beauty bloggers. Now I haven't blogged about a beauty product in some time and if it's free, I don't care what brand it is, I want to try it.

Burberry Kisses

Available in 28 buildable shades. 
Luminous colour and supreme comfort 
with six hours of continuous hydration.

There are 28 shades in the Burberry Kisses lipstick range but the samples only came in two shades, I chose No. 1 Nude Beige. Since this landed on my doormat this morning I have been lavishing my lips with it all day. I must say it is very moisturising and wears well but buildable colour is debatable. I have tried blotting and then reapplying to no avail. It might be because this colour is so light that I'm not seeing a stronger colour.

At £25 it's not the cheapest but if you like your chic brands such as Chanel and Dior you're going to like this. Me? I'm going to stick to Rimmel.


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment