Monday 12 November 2012

Liebster Award


 
I've finally found five minutes to say thank you to the wonderful girls who nominated me for this great Leibster Award Yewizzy and Kelly McKenny

For those that haven't heard of this award before, the Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and is a great way for readers to get to know them more. The conditions for accepting the award are:
1) Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2) They must answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
3) They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they tagged.
4) They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
5) These lucky bloggers must be told.
6) There are no tag backs.

So 11 Things about me ...

1. I have a kitten called Tifa who's 6 months old
2. I'm 28yrs old
3. I work as a Room Attendent at the Holiday Inn, Norwich
4. I can't go to bed without a good book to read.
5. I have a HND in Fashion
6. I am an Expert Blogger on Avon Connects but haven't blogged there in 2 weeks!
7. I love ready salted crips more than chocolate
8. I've been with my boyfriendjust over 4 yrs, we moved in together after 6 months.
9. I use Twitter much more than Facebook and now converted my partner to it ;)
10. I love epic movies, the only ones that can keep my attention
11. My cat wakes me at 7am on the dot EVERY morning!

I will answer the questions from the most recent person Yewizzy

  1. How did you come up with your blog name? I am an Advanced Sales Leader for Avon Cosmetics and my team are called The Pink Team
  2. What's your favourite thing to do besides blogging? Marketing, I love selling and promoting the Avon brand and the work they do for charity
  3. What one beauty product could you not live without? Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder by Avon it leaves an airbrushed look
  4. If you were stuck on an island and could request only three things what would they be? Endess supply of ready salted crisps, some waterproofs and my boyfriend .. because without him I couldn't go on *soppy*
  5. What is you biggest fear? Panic Attacks. I suffer badly from them when I'm stressed so try to keep calm
  6. If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be? Cities... I hate cities, I'm a country girl and would love to live in the Lake District
  7. If you won the lottery, what would you spend it on? A house
  8. Trousers or Skirts? Trousers for comfort and ease of movement
  9. Pyjamas or Night Shirts? ONSIE
  10. What is the best thing about blogging? Meeting like-minded bloggers who understand my love of cosmetics unlike my family and friends
  11. What's your favourite handbag designer? McLaren .. an oldie but a goody










 11 Questions to my nominees
 
1. Why do you love blogging?
2. If you could be a celeb for the day who would it be?
3. Describe yourself in 3 words?
4. What's your favourite brand and why?
5. What is your blog about?
6. Did you go to Uni?
7. What is your ideal job role?
8. Get you boyfriend/bestfriend to describe you in 3 words?
9. Favourite Book?
10. What is your biggest achievement to date?

 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination Wendy! :)
    A Girls Fancies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome :) I look forward to seeing your post xo

      Delete
  2. Wendy,

    I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to say thank you for the nomination. If you have read any of my recent posts it has been a bit of a turbulent couple of months but your nomination has made the last few weeks for me, so once again thank you.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Jo! I hope you have a good Christmas xo

      Delete