Wednesday 20 August 2014

Homemade Face Scrub how to






Beauty is only skin deep right? Well let's go a bit further by scrubbing off the dead layers.

In this blog post I'd like to share with you how I created my very own face scrub with just a few ingredients laying around my home. I went shopping the other day and came home without my beloved face scrub. I couldn't go without so had to make a homemade version. 

Ingredients Needed

+ An old moisturiser or body lotion (if making a body scrub)
+ A bag of sugar, unrefined is better
+ A mixing bowl and spoon

Use one part sugar to 3 parts lotion/moisturiser and mix well. Use straight away. I thought I'd be blue to keep the mixture but naturally the sugar eventually dissolved. 

It really is as simple as that. There are other methods and ingredients you can use but this is what I had laying around. If you scoure the internet you'll find many methods.

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks incredible and I bet it would make an amazing gift :) xx
    http://katiesdressingroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete