Saturday 22 September 2012

Avon ANEW Clinical Pro Line Corrector A-F33

 
It's here, Avon's ANEW Clinical Anti-wrinkle cream with A-F33. ANEW was the first to bring you AHA’s, and now, in the year of ANEW’s 20th anniversary, Avon introduce Amino-Fill 33.

Clinical tests show 100% of women showed a reduction in fine wrinkles in two weeks! Want proof? Check out the picture below! 66,000 woman pre-ordered this product which is set to reach the public in October. Avon had to release back stock to Representatives early so customers who hadn't pre-ordered don't miss out. I've received my stock and I'm ready to take orders :D

ABOVE - I asked my partners mum to test the eye treatment cream for 3 weeks.

The top picture is before the treatment and the bottom picture is after 3 weeks. You can clearly see the difference and she was very impressed with the results and is going to continue and try the full face cream too. If you try this cream I recommend you take a before and after photo as without it you really don't get the full effect of how much this new product can transform your skin. It didn't just reduce the sign of her wrinkles it also brightened her skin and gave an overall more youthful appearance. No other company has this technology, A-F33 is patented by Avon and with 100% results will you be spending £20 on any other cream?




 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I must admit, I'm pretty impressed with the difference between the before and after pictures. I've always been of the belief that eye creams really don't do all that much, butI suppose it's only once you age a bit more that ou can see the difference they make.
    Popped over from the #bb hop :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel, thank you for your comment ^_^ Yes I tell everyone who is about to use this cream to take a before and after photo. It's like when you lose weight, people who you see everyday will notice the difference less than those who you rarely see.

      Are you chatting this evening? I'm hoping to have a couple more blogs under my belt before 8pm ^_^

      Wend XoXo

      Delete