Friday 5 September 2014

First Front Cover


I was so proud to see my makeup artistry grace the front cover of a local magazine - The Norwich Resident - this September 2014. This is my first front cover makeup and also my first published work. It couldn't have happened if I hadn't been asked by a local photographer Rekha Garton to be a part of this collaboration.

I only had 2 days to come up with something and without any practice, just an idea of what I wanted to create I headed to the location of the photographers home where we would be shooting. I used Illamasqua, B. beautiful and Urban Decay to create a single look which lasted through several fashion changes.

As this was for a fashion feature the makeup wasn't neccassarily going to be the focal point but the face did seem to get the most attention throughout the shoot. Metallics are going to be big this Autumn/Winter so make sure you stock up ladies.

This feature was made possible with this great team -

Photography: Rekha Garton

Model: Claire Gaskings

Jewellery: Eclectic Eccentricity

Clothing Designer: Chloe Kent

Make-up: Wendy England

Hair: Sophie Hichinsson 


See the whole feature online free http://www.norwichresident.co.uk 

Wendy x






No comments:

Post a Comment