Sunday 30 March 2014

Makeup Blog Sale



So here it is, my first blog sale. As a makeup artist I accumulate alot of products which end up used once or just put into storage. Thing is I'm running out of space and need the cash to buy new things. Would you be interested in a Jewellery or fashion sale also as I have loads of stuff and would save me going to a carboot?
 
Rules & Information

  • Comment if interested or to ask questions
  • First come first served, it's the fairest way
  • Sorry no haggling, the price stated is the price you pay
  • Not International, UK ONLY
  • I may have extras of some items, please ask
  • Ask for total amount of sale plus postage before making your decision to buy
  • Postage will depend on the weight of your package. I don't like to overcharge on pesky postage.
  • Leave paypal address in comments and pay within 24 hours. Please mark payment as gift so I don't get charged those paypal fees :)
  • Please research item for swatches etc on the internet. I don't do refunds if you find the colour or texture isnt a match for you.
  • Keep coming back as I'll keep this post updated as often as possible
  • Happy Shopping :D xo
 
Estee Lauder Double wear is now SOLD
 

oX Wendy Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment