Wednesday 22 May 2013

My first Avon get together

Now that I'm back as an Avon Recruiter/Party Planner (update 14/10/13 I am no longer) I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. I threw a party for my friends and family the other night and we had so much fun!

I had found a couple of games online to play and products to demo which I borrowed from a colleague. I had no structure really, I kind of just winged it and bounced off my guests. Most of the time their noses were buried in the books hunting for the product I just demoed. Lots of nibbles were eaten and the drinks were flowing. The feedback I got from the night was that I had great product knowledge and my enthusiasm for Avon and its products shone through and they are looking forward to the next one in a few months time.

I already have other parties booked in and I'm training my new reps how to do their own. Super excited ^-^ If anyone you know is interested in having a party and lives in East Anglia drop me a message.

You can APPLY to be an Avon Rep and start doing your own parties this summer or just old fashioned door to door brochure drops. A pop up box will ask for an email address but you don't need to enter a password if your not already a member :)

 
(I am not paid to promote any Avon products on my blog, these are my own opinions and they are bought with my own money)

 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 


2 comments:

  1. hmm I'm in Cambridge and tried to get a catalogue so I could maybe order some stuff. I was particularly interested in their glimmer stick eyebrow pencil since I think they do a black one. Tried to find a rep and finally heard from her around a month after contact. Then when I gave her my address for the book I haven't heard a word since... Think we could do with a few more reps around here! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jiahui, sounds like you really love Avon :) if you drop me an email to let me know where abouts you live I can make sure you get a GREAT Avon Rep. Many come and go without giving it a good go. The Reps who stick around are FAB and love the brand as much as the customers. Maybe you would be interested in having a party yourself? I'd love to come down and meet you :D my email is wendyenglandmua@live.co.uk Xoxo

      Delete