Thursday 30 May 2013

NIP+FAB Mango Smoothie body butter review


 
My first review of a NIP+FAB product :D This one came from my April Glossy Box and I have been slathering it on. It has the most amazing smell and leaves me feeling oh so clean, soft and ready for the day. I wouldn't normally use such a sweet smelling body butter but this one has got me hooked. I get quite dry skin on my upper arms and legs and this really works a treat.
 
BLURB ...
Energise + awaken the senses while giving your skin a moisture burst with MANGO SMOOTHIE from the new Nip+Fab body butter range!
 
This rich, whipped body butter repairs dry + dehydrated skin with 24 hour moisture-boosting ingredient Aquaxyl ™  and subtly invigorates the skin with the fresh, fruity scent of mango!
Mango Smoothie Body Butter is a tropical temptation for the skin, leaving you feeling silky smooth + instantly hydrated. Super smoothing ingredient Aquaxyl™ boasts scientifically substantiated benefits to improve the water reserves in the skin, limit water loss and visually improve the surface of the skin.

Mango Smoothie Body Butter contains;
  • aquaxyl™ 24h moisture + shine
  • shea butter soothe + moisturise
  • mineral oil condition + soften
Size:200ml/6.67 fl oz
 
If you haven't tried NIP+FAB before I highly recommend you do. This body butter full size will set you back a small £4.95 (norm £9.95) via their online shop now www.nipandfab.com :)







Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment