Sunday 19 May 2013

Glossybox May 2013 Review



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✩ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Glossybox ✩~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I really should get round to reviewing this months box. My 2nd box and their 2nd birthday! It's a delightful box full of treats and brands I've never heard off.... This is why I didn't subscribe before. But wait a minute these unusual brands aren't half bad.

Givenchy is the only one I've heard off but never bought. This Eau de toilette is so cute and bag friendly at only 5ml. Givenchy Dahilia Noir L'eau isn't something I would have picked up in the stores. I don't normally go for floral scents but this smells like fresh rain, I think it's the cedarwood base notes which are capturing my senses.
 
Caudalie Divine Oil is in one word, HEAVEN! It's for all over the body, face and hair and contains my favourite oil, argan oil, among others. I was unsure about it being an all over oil so added a few drops to my bath and then my hair. I have to say I've never been so soft. Normally my hands are very course compared to my boyfriend but when he touched them even he said they were softer than his, that's saying something trust me.
 
The other samples in the box were My Trusty Little Sunflower cream, Headline Colours nail polish and something every beauty blogger is now talking about, Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime & Create mixing medium. It can be used as a primer to give a matte base for makeup application or mixed with foundation for an airbrushed effect and even with powders to create a cream tint.
 
There was also an added extra of some Glossybox nail files. I was overall very impressed and I'm looking forward to my 3rd and last Glossybox in June. Unfortunately I can't afford to keep buying them :(


 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 


3 comments:

  1. It looks like a great box but I would've thought they might have had something a bit more 'WOW' for a birthday box.
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got the Claudalie Divine Oil!! I guess we always want what we can't have :(

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've discovered you can use too much of the Divine oil. One drop is enough :) Xoxo

      Delete