Tuesday 11 June 2013

Benefit Velvet eyeshadow

 
I've been meaning to blog about this for some time. I bought this in the Benefit online sale a few months back and it's been lurking in the bottom of my makeup bag (a hat box these days). I have been wearing it for a couple of days now and really wishing it hadn't been a sale item because I think I'm going to use it a lot!
 
A lovely copper brown with a slight hint of a shimmer. It's perfect for summer nights around the bbq with friends. It compliments my fair skin but would look wonderful on tanned skin. I don't know if its still available to buy but maybe try eBay if not :)







Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

14 comments:

  1. That looks nice :)) I also love warm color on the lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color (:
    I'm using brown a lot!

    <3 GIG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Benefit and their packaging is just toooo cute. Thanks for the great reivew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go for brown and bronze eye makeup for it looks nice on my naturally tanned skin, and it can always be worn on a day time. Great blog! Following you! xx Love, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful natural color! And the hint of shimmer looks gorgeous!!
    <3 #GIG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a lovely colour hun :) x Donah #GiG x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love colors like this that can be worn everyday on their own for a natural style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh such a lovely shade honey, love the little hint of shimmer it has!
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I didn't think a sale item would be so popular :D Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice of color :)

    http://www.goddessindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love benefit! want to try more of them. the color looks great, it's everyday color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice shade! XD it would look natural shimmer on me.. i like it!

    - from gig
    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete