Thursday 28 February 2013

Makeup Storage

 
I've finally got around to creating some storage for all my makeup. I had tons of stuff in boxes in my spare room which has been driving Stuart up the wall. I never seem to have the time or energy to sort through it all. I was given two days off together from work after 4-5 weeks of 1 day off each week. I've been knakered! I was so relieved to have some time to go through it all.
 
I am short on cash atm so my first thought was to go to poundland. I didn't find any storage accept for the small plastic containers which I find really tacky and wouldn't look right in any of my rooms. So I went to my mums favourite shop, Argos. I chose a set of 3 seagrass storage baskets (top picture). I had no time to check measurements but at £9.99 I wasn't gonna complain when the assistant handed them to me and they were TINY! Once I started putting my things into them though they were just right :D The woven storage tower (second picture) I already owned as it holds our bath towels. The top 2 draws were full of junk so I sorted through it and now I have 2 extra drawers for my makeup.
 
I had no idea I owned this many nail polishes! Maybe I have too many? Nah, a girl can never have too many nail polishes ;)
 

What do you use to store all your makeup and polishes?









Follow me on   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment