Monday 18 February 2013

Vanilla Smoothie Receipe

It's late at night and I'm craving something to sweet.  I'm naughty and often go for some chocolate, especially a chocolate milkshake... that's right, they aren't just for kids ;) Recently however I've been trying to be a bit healthier. I freed my smoothie maker from the realms of my cupboard where it was being held captive by empty bottles and bowls for well over a year!
 
I rummaged through my tins and juices and put together this tasty little number which I have named ...
 
Drum roll .........

Ingredients
 
- 1 half tinned quartered pears in fruit juice
- 3 scoops of Vanilla frozen yogurt
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 Vanilla pod
 
There really is no need for me to tell you how to do this. Just put all your ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add some apple juice of some milk to water the mixture down. It's all trial and error really. I've made this particular smoothie 3 times now and each time I added something slightly different and the results were always tasty :D
 
If you end up with some left over mixture. Just cover it and leave it in the fridge for the morning. Don't leave it for more than 12 hours as I found it didn't look very appetising.
 
Good Luck!



Give it a go yourself and give me your feedback ♥

 





 

3 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, always wanted to make my own like blueberry one as they never do it anywhere. and hoping to get a blender soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds yummy :D I'd love to read a post about it xo

      Delete
  2. very interesting receipe you have shared
    i will try this at my Restaurants in delhi

    ReplyDelete