Wednesday 20 February 2013

50 Shades of Pink: Makeup

You know me, I can't resist a bit of pink and right now over at www.feelunique.com you can see 50 amazing products in all shades of pink to make your jaw drop and your purse open. I've picked a couple of my favourite's from their collection. I do have a soft spot for Benefit.
 
Benefit - Hervana Good Karma Face Powder 8g
 
Seeking a flush of enlightenment? Swirl on Benefit Hervana Good Karma Face Powder! Four complementary shades: Lucky Shell, Divine Peach, Heavenly Rose & Berry Delight - blend together perfectly for an orchid blossom blush. What goes around... comes around!

Directions for use: Achieve Hervana! Swirl these blissful shades together & sweep on your cheekbones for an enlightened flush.
 
Benefit - Fine One One
Sheer brightening colour for cheeks & lips.
Benefit Fine One One Brightening Cheek and Lip Trio to the rescue! This sheer brightening trio revives lackluster cheeks & lips... STAT! For the first time ever, three shades - pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral - come together in one cream-to-powder formula to give you instant LIFT, SHAPE and POP!

What are your favourite pink products?



 




Follow me on   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. I love the benefit fine one one it looks so gorgeous! I love your blog, followed! xx

    Would you mind checking mine out? xx

    beautyundressedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Benefit Hervana and love it. One of the best Benefit products I've used in a long time. xx

    ReplyDelete