Thursday, 3 January 2013

Overweight at 28

Sorry for the rhyming title XD I play way too much Bingo. I HATE diets with a passion! The only time I have tried it was 4 years ago before I met my boyfriend. Well it wasn't so much a diet as it was a stop eating all together marathon. I lived off soup and crackers for nearly 2 months and exercised for an hour every day. I lost over a stone and felt great. But like all good things it had to come to an end. As soon as I went back on the chips I put it all back on plus double.
 
Since then I haven't been near a person on a diet nevermind done one myself. I have just avoided them completely. Everyone seems to be on a diet now. We all have that one friend who is on a diet and their favourite phrase is 'the diet starts tomorrow' everytime they slip up. They make you feel bad because your not on one. So basically calling you fat lol I am the first person to tell someone to embrace their CURVES. Mind you though when I say curves I mean these ones ➷

 

and not these .... ➷
 
 
*Shivers* the scary thing is I'm closer to the bottom photo than the top these days. I'm a size 16/18 and sometimes if I'm really lucky I can get into a size 14 in tops but it's a squeeze over my chest which is a 36G. I have a very unhealthy diet of mostly coke, take-aways, crisps and baked beans. I know! It's shocking!! So no surprising really that I'm the size I am. Right now at 10pm I have polished off a pack of crisps, several biscuits, quality street chocs and a yoghurt {Someone slap me}
 
So I guess it's time I did something about it. My boyfriend loves my big belly but it really is the part I hate most. I don't want to wobble when I walk. One of my New Years Resolutions was to be more active so the only way I'm going to do this is if I blog about it. That way I can't slack. What I'm going to do is keep this blog going. I don't want to fill up my blog with several posts about diets as I can't think of anything worse. So every time I reach a goal I'll update this post.
 
I will start with my stats. Below I have posted a most unflattering picture of my current state *Please don't laugh* Yes there is a double chin sneaking onto the photo {yuk} .. I have to do it to motivate myself to lose some weight. I'm going to do it gradually so don't expect daily updates ;)
 

                         __________________________________________________________

First day of diet weight control - I weighed myself on the Wii Fit at 17:30 Thurs 03/01 *cringe*

BMI - 29.68 (Overweight)
Wii Fit Age - 29 (((not bad :D)))
Weight - 12st 10lbs *hides behind sofa*
My ideal weight is apparently 9 stone 6lbs {never gonna happen}

GOAL - to lose 4lbs in 4 weeks... achievable? yes?? To some maybe, but to this cookie and chips monster I'm not so sure! Maybe if I get back on the Wii board & play some games?
*Looks longingly at ready salted crips* (っ◔‿◔)っ♡
 
I'd love to read about your New Year weight lose, maybe we can buddy up posts? ♥♥♥
           -------------------------------------------------

6/1/13

If I'm honest I still haven't done any exercise and my diet is...well...lets not go there yet. It's early days. My hardest thing to give up is toast. I have that every morning with a glass of milk instead of cereal. Something made me stop in my tracks before putting the bread in the toaster this morning. My boyfriend read out to me something his friend was circulating around facebook - Margarine is practically plastic! Although this is complete bull**** some things about Marg really are true and it'll have you reaching for the butter. Check out this blog post by Nourished Kitchen http://nourishedkitchen.com/food-wars-butter-vs-margarine/

Now I'm off to buy KerryGold xoxo

                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram