Saturday 3 August 2013

Benefit Makeup Collection

 
I do love Benefit, can you tell? Their cute packaging, designs and colours are just to die for. My favourite thing about Benefit? Their adorable miniatures. I don't always have enough money to spend on the full size product so pick up these smaller sizes which come with sets or sometimes free with magazines. I find they last ages too. There is enough product to get a really good trial out of them and by the time I've finished them I'm completely addicted and just have to buy the full size. Well played Benefit, well played. My collection may seem small, well most of them are miniature, but size doesn't always matter.
 
The prices at Benefit Cosmetics may seem a bit high compared to the cosmetic brands you find at drug stores, but don't let that turn you off. The higher prices are actually a benefit of Benefit (excuse the pun). That's because they are a result of higher quality products that are better for your skin. In addition, Benefit have high pigmentation and better durability throughout the day, and they also last longer as a whole compared to their cheaper counterparts. Benefit are always my go to brand for colour - eye shadows, blushers, stains. I haven't tried their foundation yet. I'd love to review it for you when I have the money. Hmm maybe I can get a sample of it to try.
 
I have so many duplicates. I can't help myself. I think to myself I'll just get one more and before you know it I've spent as much on minis as I would have on the full size! I would love to see your Benefit collection. There are so many products I'm yet to try.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 



Beauty Reflection - Blush
 For a sexy look, dab a little shimmery blush on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye.

1 comment:

  1. I don't own anything from Benefit apart from a mini Benefit they're real I got in a magazine! I love it and really want to try more :) Really nice blog x

    lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete