Monday 26 August 2013

Evamar Beauty Solutions reviewed*


This August I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to trial products from a new brand which launched last year, Evamar Beauty Solutions. This brand uses only all natural ingredients which are sourced in the UK. I love when I know I'm buying products sourced and produced in my own country. When these arrived on my doorstep I expected to be receiving tiny packet samples which I would get one use out of. I didn't expect the samples to be miniature sizes of the full sized products! To say I was excited is putting it mildly.
 
The packaging is very modern, with the shiny silver bottles which have air vacuumed pumps to stop cross contamination and in turn keeping the product fresh. The products I received were the -
 
 
I'll tell you a bit about all of them individually and see if you can guess which one I simply adored and now use everyday!
 
1. This uses Willow Bark, Argan Oil, along with an SPF25. Willow bark is full of antioxidants and an anti-inflammatory, astringent and has cell renewing properties so you can be confident your skin will be receiving all the anti-ageing benefits safely. You get all this in one bottle for just £22.99, it's an amazing price for such a new skincare product.
 
2. Honey is a natural antioxidant and has hydrating properties which makes it great for skin which regularly breaks out. I found this product very moisturising and has a wonderful smell. I don't know if it's because my spots are hormonal but this product didn't help with my breakouts unfortunately. In fact I found a few more spots breaking out on my neck (not happened before). This product may be better suited to a younger skin. At 29 I'm more at the anti-aging scale for moisturisers now. Retails at £15.99.
 
3. This serum confuses me slightly as it's featured on the moisturiser page of Evamars website and on my sample bottle states 'Serum+Moisturiser' but in it's blurb on the website says it's to be used under moisturiser? This needs to be cleared up to avoid confusing customers.
It has organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Organic Argan oil along with Willow Bark which makes this my FAVOURITE product ever! After using the Honey Rich Day Cream which didn't agree with my skin I started using this serum and not only did my skin clear right up but it started glowing! I used it as a moisturiser not a serum underneath my primer and before bedtime. The website says it's a 'Wonder Product' which I whole-heartily agree with. I haven't used anything that compares. If your looking for the next best serum this is it. At £25.99 it's a bargain because I would expect to pay much more for a serum of this quality.
 
4. Argan Oil is the latest craze by everyone and their neighbour. I don't know one person who isn't using it in some form. I mainly use to use it for my hair but found it made my hair go limp. So when I received this product which was 100% Pure Organic I was a bit sceptical. I decided to pop a few drops in my bath rather than apply it directly. I was as soft as a babies bum from my hair to my toes. I highly recommend doing this as it's a much simpler and less messy way to apply. Retailing at £14.99.
 
As if this brand couldn't get any better it's completely Cruelty Free. Visit http://www.evamarbeautysolutions.com/ to check out their other products.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment