Thursday 15 August 2013

Boots Simply Sensitive Skincare Review

 
I'm on a roll with these skincare posts. It's the first step to getting a perfect base for your makeup. I cleanse, tone, moisture daily and use a serum at night. When I go a day without this routine my skin looks dull and lifeless. The first step in any routine is to take your makeup off, naturally. There's no need to put your makeup on especially, I mean what a waste ha ha. The area around your eyes is soooo delicate, it's a must to use a makeup remover especially for the eye area.
 
Simply Sensitive Eye Make-up Remover by Boots has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing aloe vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for.
 
To use this product effectively pop it onto a cotton pad and press onto the eye, hold for a few seconds, gently brush downwards and inwards (never drag the pad outwards, it promotes wrinkles/crowsfeet) until all eye makeup is removed. I use this every night and it soothes my eyes after a long day.
 
A product I was trying was the Boots Simply Sensitive Day Moisturiser SPF15. This oil free daily moisturiser has been specially formulated with vitamin E and SPF15. It helps keep skin supple and is formulated to be non pore blocking. It leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from premature ageing caused by sun damage. It wasn't a great match for me though. I have combination skin and although it was light enough for my oily areas it wasn't nourishing enough for my dry areas. I ended up having to apply the moisturiser twice. I wouldn't recommend this for dry or combination skin, but would suit oily/sensitive skin types.
 
I hope this review had helped you in your skin care regime Xoxo
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment