Tuesday 12 November 2013

Little Mix Jesy Makeup look

 

I finally got around to making my first YouTube video. I decided to recreate Jesy's Little Mix look following Pixiwoos steps on their YouTube. I swapped some of the products for my own and changed a couple of steps. I hope you like watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. It's a simple video with no speaking as I still feel very self-conscious about speaking to a camera. I have a deep voice you see and I think I sound miserable. I'll do one if people ask me to but for now here's my recreation of Pixiwoos Jesy look. You can find a list of all the products I used and links to the sites below.

It took me over half the day to film it, list all the products and upload it from my camera to my computer, edit and finally upload to YouTube. Do people really do this all the time? I found the experience exhausting and much prefer to write blog posts..
 
 
 
 
Face
Benefit Porefessional primer
MAC face & body in N1
Real Techniques stippling brush
e.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in light
L'Oreal Lumi magique highlighting concealer in ivory beige
Crownbrush Concealer Brush
MUA Undress your Skin highlighter
e.l.f angled blush brush
Sleek blush in pixie pink
MAC Bronzer in Harmony
Real Techniques blush brush
 
Eyes
B. Stunning Eye Shimmer in Bittersweet
MUA Heaven & Earth & Undressed palettes
Crownbrush C139 crease brush
e.l.f crease brush
Maybelline Brow pencil in soft brown (used as eyeliner)
Models Own eyeliner in black
Rimmel Scandaleyes retro glam extreme black mascara
 
Lips
Models Own lipliner in red
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 880
MUA Out there plumping lipgloss in Candy Pink
 
If anyone would like me to review any of the products listed please leave a comment and I'll step right to it.
 
 oX Wendy Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment