Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hump Wednesday Blog Hop

 
 
It's the middle of the week and I'm exhausted. Don't you just hate Wednesdays? It's neither the beginning nor the end of my working week and yet I feel like I've already done 5 days! I spend my Wednesday morning between 6 and 8am reading my favourite blogs, catching up on the latest posts. So I had a thought. Why not create a "Hump Wednesday Blog Hop"? I could put the post up at 8-m on a Tuesday night and keep it up throughout Wednesday. It would be a great way to find new bloggers and read some fab posts before we go to work.
 
If you think this a good idea and I get a few participants then I'll continue to run this every Wednesday :) Please share this on Twitter to get the word out. I'm so excited to discover new bloggers.

RULES
There are no rules! :D But I would appreciate it if you could leave a comment after linking and if you visit other blogs from here let them know where you found them. Don't forget to follow your host via Bloglovin if you haven't already {love you all} ♥








Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I love to discover new blogs! Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great way to spend the middle of the week I feel :) ♥

      Delete
  2. Great idea, may do this on my blog. I love to find new blogs and would be so nice for mine to get some more followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a Wednesday blog hop! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for hump day - thanks for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe my boyfriend didn't know why Wednesday was called hump day! Hope your well Wendy xo

      Delete
  5. I just know about blog hop! & i love it <3
    this is great for new blogger like me (^_^) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete