Friday 26 July 2013

Superdrug B. All Mascara review



B. isn't a brand I've heard much about. For starters it's an unusual name but this will help it stand out in this industry. I was initially attracted to it for it's ethics and natural products but now after testing it I see it truely has potential. This mascara - B. All Defining, Lengthening and Volumising Mascara - contains Lash Active which conditions lashes as you wear and is waterproof, smudge proof & tear proof.
 
In the above picture on my left eye (from your view point) I'm wearing 2 coats of B. All and on my right They're Real from Benefit. Firstly I noticed how jet black the B. All mascara looked in comparision. It didn't seperate my lashes quite as well or give as good length but it's not far off. I put the blame mostly on the brush style as it is quite fat. I got a lot of product on my eye lid when wiggling the brush. It lasted all day without smudging but I didn't cry so can't comment on how tear proof it is. It came off easily with makeup remover.
 
B.'s Ethical Policy & Products
B. products are not tested on animals and all carry the leaping bunny symbol of Cruelty Free International (formerly BUAV). The B. range is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. All products have been dermatologically approved and are paraben-free.
 
I was slightly confused by their policy when on the bottle it shows the leaping bunny logo but underneath says 'Made in China'? I'm hoping it's just the mascara bottle and not the contents. If someone could enlighten me please do.

B. All mascara currently £6.66 from Superdrug (rrp £9.99)
 
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

6 comments:

  1. I never try any B. products before but this mascara sounds great :-D Btw, you have a very pretty lashes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Ehara what a lovely this to say ❤ Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I’ve never heard of this, but I am always on the lookout for new products. Might have to go check this out now. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More reviews of the B is for Beautiful range coming soon Laura :) xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    Thank you for the review. We're pleased you enjoyed trying our B. All mascara! In response to you question about our policy - this is currently made in China, however it is not sold there (meaning it is not tested on animals). We're proud that all our products carry the leaping bunny and hope you enjoy trying more of our range.

    Thanks,

    All at B. HQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx you for clearing that up for my readers :) Your brand is lovely and I still have a couple more products to review soon xoxo

      Delete