Saturday 6 July 2013

Makeup Academy & more makeup haul



It's been some time since I had a haul like this. I'm due to do a photoshoot to build my portfolio on Tuesday so headed into the city to buy some extras to play with. I plan on designing my own eyelashes inspired by the many works of Karla Powell MUA. Fingers crossed they turn out fabulous! My first stop was Chapelfield, Norwich and into Superdrug, boyfriend in tow. I couldn't find what I was looking for so decided to go to the other Superdrug on the street just outside. As I turned on my heels I walked smack into a display (swear it wasn't there before!) much to my boyfriends dismay. I actually cut my arm and walked out the shop at a fast pace, head low. I can be such a klutz sometimes haha thankfully I didn't send products flying (now that would have been embaressing).
 
I managed to make it to the other store without causing much more harm to myself. There I found the MUA Fashionista palette and shadows I was looking for. I also bought Sleeks NEW i-divine Candy palette. The colours are to die for! I've decided (with much convincing may I add) to give it away in my blog birthday post coming up tomorrow ♥
 
I bought some eyelashes from Poundland as I'm going to be pulling them about to add my own touch I didn't want to ruin a pair of MACs. I also bought some falsies from Beaujangles down the lanes, a little bit more at £4.50 but still a bargain! If you have ever been to Norwich you will have heard of the lanes where you can find many alternative and vintage shops, a sweet escape from the hustle and bustle. The glitter also came from Beaujangles but the Spirit Gum I found in Top Hat on St Benedicts street. I can't wait to share with you my creations in future posts. keep your eyes peeled for my giveaway tomorrow :)






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the eyeshadows with so many nice colors!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look in my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Yomi. If you like my blog feel free to follow it xo

      Delete
  2. lovely haul <3 i want to see the review about lashes you buy, they looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I done a photoshoot with these lashes. I'll be posting about them soon so keep your eyes peeled Ehara ♥

      Delete