Friday 12 July 2013

The MUA Fashionista Palette Review

 
 
Now here's some style! This palette is sleek, shiny and packed full of YOUR OWN shades. MUA have outdone themselves this time. I love their palettes anyway, but the new FashionistA range has panache.
 
Step 1: Pick your palette, there are 2 options to choose from
- Fill with 4 shades for £7
- Fill with 6 shades for £10
 
Step 2: Pick your favourite shades for your unique palette & add them to your basket!
 
I saw this online a few weeks ago. Many bloggers jumped on the review bandwagon, went out and bought up as many eyeshadows, blushers and bronzers as they could find to review. I'm not one for buying something before I've had the chance to read a review and this was no exception. I read some amazing reviews; there has been so much love for these palettes. I gave in and headed to Superdrug to create my own palette. You know what I'm about to say right? Yep, there was a limited selection to choose from. I managed to scrape together a palette from what was left.
 
Top right - Nude Shade 20
Top left - Exclusive collection
Bottom right - Bronzer in Paris
Bottom left - Silver lining Shade 2
 
As you can see from my swatch test, the colour payoff is fab. The Exclusive Collection is expecially bright and has a sumptous blend of colours. I've been using the Paris bronzer for crease shadowing aswell as for contouring and this is by far the best colour for my pale skin. I'm going to stock up on this shade. Silver Lining complements the nudes and creates a fabulous look but there is a lot of fall out so make sure you use a tissue under the eyes when applying. I used this palette on a photoshoot recently. I'll be blogging about it soon.
 
Buy your FashionistA palette at Superdrug or Online
 
 
 TIP: Keep your palette away from the claws of your cat






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

7 comments:

  1. I need to get to Superdrug and get myself a custom Fashionista palette, they look amazing! Lol that last picture is soo cute x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your cat is so cute, I love that picture! I got one of these when the company was still owned by Fashionista and I loved it, and I think I'm definitely going to pick another one up now that they are even cheaper!Thanks for sharing :) x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are amazing and what a cute cat ehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I always like MakeUp Academy products, but I haven't bought any Fashionista line yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this shades, Will try to remember buying Paris next time, I bought Dubai but I don't really like it.


    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to buy this :D it remind me a bit of MAC where you can pick yourself.

    www.ioshopaholic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete