Sunday 21 July 2013

Makeup Swap: 2 bloggers, 2 parcels

 
 
Recently I asked around on Twitter to see who of my lovely blogger friends would be interested in a makeup swap. The criteria was simple, just 5 unused full sized items. I have so much stuff lying around without a home and was considering putting them on eBay but thought why not swap!
 
My swap was with the beautiful Michelle from Thou Shalt Not Covet blog. I was so excited to receive my package. I wasn't expecting a box jam packed with treats! She was very naughty and sent me more than 5 as a little sorry for sending so late, bless.
 
Contents of this Fab swap
Rimmel 880 rose passion lippie
Rimmel 250 birthday suit lippie
Accessorize lagoon nail polish
Bed Head Tigi Kiss big fat fun with smudgie
MUA eyes primer
MUA shade 1 liquid eyeliner
Primark pink eyeshadow dust
St Tropez multi-action face
Anchor bracelet
Moustache knuckle ring
Hugo Boss jour sample
Elizabeth Arden visible difference sample
 
That's a HUGE swap right! Michelle your a star :) I look forward to using them all and reviewing them shortly.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

 
Beauty Reflection - Plump lips
For 'plump' lips, apply liner just outside your natural lipline. Dab a bit of gloss in the middle of your bottom lip.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you like the box lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never do a makeup blogger swap before but it really interesting..you get a great stuff :-D waiting your review..

    misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reviewing Ehara :) I notice your comments a lot. Thank you for being a loyal reader Xoxo

      Delete