Monday 8 July 2013

Seascape island apothecary Body Wash Review*

 
 
 
I am so excited to talk to about my latest discovery, Seascape island apothecary! Why? Well it's not often you find products that are 100% made in the UK. Not only that but they are hugely against animal testing, something very close to my heart. Until recently I had not heard of this brand yet it has been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitian, Vanity Fair, OK! & Natural Health to name but a few. On first appearances the packaging is modern, sleek and looks very good on my bath. I love the seahorse design and much thought has gone into the colours, even the inside of the box is a light green instead of leaving it a blank white.
 
I have the UPLIFT Body wash. I believe there are also 2 other body washes in the range. What the box says - Perfect for an invigorating morning shower, Seascape Island Apothecary Uplift Body Wash (300ml) will energise both your skin and your senses. Formulated with 100% natural essential oils of Jersey eucalyptus which stimulates your circulation, energising lime and refreshing lavender, this vibrant body wash will leave your skin looking radiant.
 
I lathered myself in this wash during my shower but I could not smell the lavender. I was however transported to my sensual day at a spa I had a few months ago, as the smell is divine. It most certainly woke me up and readied me for the day ahead. I think it was the kick of lime which really appealed to me.
 
The Seascape Promise - Our products are paraben, silicone, petroleum and SLS free and are suitable for vegetarians. We do not use artificial colours or synthetic fragrances. We are against animal testing. All of our ingredients are sourced from ethical suppliers and our bottles and packaging are recyclable.
 
If your a nature babe, animal lover or just a spa goer you will love this body wash and I highly recommend it. At £16 for 300ml I consider it a luxury especially for my wallet but worth every penny. You can buy Seascape Island Apothecary body wash from beautyexpert.co.uk Keep your eyes peeled for more reviews from this range coming throughout the month of July.
 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

15 comments:

  1. Love the packaging & the natural approach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging! Bet it smells super good!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I have a soft spot for great shower products

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's the perfect way to relax after a hard day, a bubble bath and the scent of a spa on your skin ♥

      Delete
  4. I am always looking for new products to try out, but only those that are cruelty-free and all-natural. Looks like you helped me find one. Thanks! :)

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Casey. I hope to review more cruelty-free and natural products in the future xo

      Delete
  5. Wonder if I can get that stateside...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. If you buy through beautyexpert.com postage is free :D

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with the Seascape packaging its so pretty! I've not tried any of their products yet, I really need to <3 Fab review, new follower here x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and following Stacey. I hope you find more posts of interest on my blog ♥

      Delete
  7. wow so beautiful the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the packaging! Especially on the bottle, which is the part you get to look at each time you use it :p

    ReplyDelete