Sunday 27 October 2013

Spending Ban Collaboration #3

 
 

The Ban - 111 Days
Starting on 13/10/13 - Ending on 31/01/14

The Rules -
  • Add your name and blog to the Linky below so myself and other readers can find your collaboration posts.
  • Add the 'Spending Ban Blogger Collaboration' button to your sidebar which links back to this page so others can join in.
  • Follow myself and other bloggers in the collaboration by following their linkies. Follow by whichever source you use most - Google+, Bloglovin', GFC, Twitter etc
  • Subscribe via email if you would like weekly updates and motivational emails (this will only be once a week at the weekend)
  • You may continue to blog about products you already own or PR/Sponsor posts where products are gifted to you
  • Blog atleast once a week about your experience (daily would be fabulous but not expected)
  • Be kind and friendly to other bloggers in the Collaboration. Encourage their ban and support them when they are finding it hard.
  • Keep in touch via Twitter (we all use it so might as well). Share your posts with the hashtag #spendingbancollab
(I won't be stopping my Glossybox subscription but I will be giving up buying any other products)


Wendy England MUA

Wendy England MUA


It's been a rough couple of weeks money wise. I haven't even wanted to write this post because I'd have to think about money. It's been so incredibly hard to not buy all these advent calenders that are now hitting the shops (the beauty ones not the chocolate kind). Also what with Superdrugs 3 for 2 on all Makeup I'm feeling the strain.
 
I was in Superdrug the other day as I had to buy makeup for a photoshoot I'm doing next week. It was so tempting to buy 2 products for the shoot and keep a free one for myself but my self-control kicked in. I will have to admit that I caved today and bought the iPad version of Allure Magazine. I can blame the lovely Sophia (www.tattooedtealady.com) for her review of the paper version earlier. The digital version is much cheaper than the paper. I would recommend going digital for all magazines, unless ofcourse they have a fab free gift.
 
I haven't had my hair cut in over 6 months! My poor hair is covered in split ends. I saw my local hairdresser HooLooVoo asking for models last week and I'd only have to pay for the colour which was £10. They cancelled due to sickness but rescheduled for Friday next week. Hair cuts and colours are one thing that normally cripple my bank balance. I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with you.
 
So tell me how are your bans going? Has anyone else slipped like me yet? If you want to sign up and join in with our Spending Ban Collaboration please see my first post.









No comments:

Post a Comment