Sunday 5 January 2014

Inglot Pacific Blue Collection 290 Lipstick

 
I thought I would share with you my first ever Inglot purchase. Inglot is a brand I only came across because of studying makeup. It's not your typical go-to brand. The nearest store to me is Westfields in London (a 3hr drive!). I ordered mine online and was quite disappointed when they didn't show up until 2 weeks later! I have no idea why it took so long, I'm not even sure where I bought them from now. It has slightly put me off buying the odd item for photoshoots. If I want anything I'll have to buy way in advance just in case.
 
Photographed above is number 290 from Inglots Pacific Blue Collection. There are 6 shades of sumptuous blues in the collection. I bought another shade too which I'll review later. The lipsticks all have vitamin E and apricot kernel oil moisturise and protect the lips whilst the non-sticky, long lasting formula provides easy and even application. I found this glided on my lips both directly from the tube and applied with a lip brush. The striking colour does need some help to last though. I found the pink of my lips started to show through after awhile and made for an odd look. Blue isn't an everyday colour for lips but it sure is fun and looks fab on a cool complexion.
 
If you would like to browse Inglot collection without driving miles you can use their site www.inglotuk.com Happy Shopping!!
 
oX Wendy Xo
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome :) there's also a store in Cambridge, which I think may be a little closer? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I did not know that :O Thank you for sharing babes that's much closer and probably quicker than buying online ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sorry I had to go anon, unfortunately I don't have a blog just really enjoy other peoples! My instagram is SDARxo if you want to put a face to me :) Yes it's in the Grafton centre, and its great definitely worth going to for a play with all the colours! There's also a MAC freestanding store - I used to work there, the girls are great and worth visiting whilst in Cambs! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete