Wednesday 8 January 2014

Makeup Academy Collection



I've been using MUA for a few years now and have accumulated many a product. Naturally I have a clear out now and then and keep an eye on best before dates. Foundations, eyeshadows and lipsticks are generally good for 12 months, liquid eyeliners, mascaras and lip glosses need replacing every 6 months. I had a clear out this January to make way for new, exciting spring/summer makeup - ok so I'm a bit ahead but I'm so over winter now.

Photographed above is what I had left after my clear out of my MUA products. My sister bought me a new palette and lip colours for Christmas which I'm yet to use. 

So what do I own now?
Lipstick Trio Scarlet
Pro-Base Fixing Mist Spray
Out There Plumping lipgloss in Candy Pink
Liquid Eyeliner shade 1
Professional Eyes Primer
Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette

The highlighted products link to a review, please check them out and leave a comment. If you would like a review of any of the above products which aren't highlighted leave a comment below. Thank you for reading.

Wendy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment