Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Moo Business cards

 
 
I'm counting down until Friday at 7pm when I'll be going to my first bloggers party, East Anglian Bloggers Party to be exact. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I'm sure there will be lots of other girls and boys there who are jus as nervous. I want to make the most of this opportunity to meet and connect with fellow bloggers from all platforms locally. My first thought? I need to get business cards! Ok, maybe not the first thought running though most bloggers heads. Most would think 'What am I going to wear??' But my business head always comes before decorations.
 
There was only one place to go to get the best business cards and quickly, and that's Moo.com. I've used them before for a past business and loved their service. Creating the cards is so simple and straight forward. I could even have more than one design if I chose at no extra cost. You pay more for luxury paper and the quantity you want. I find 100 more than enough. The design I chose was from my blogs header. I was photographing some products for my blog and my naughty cat tried to move them. That's when I snapped the cutest pic ever. That really is her paw attacking my palette. She didn't ask for money in return for the use of her paw. She's more than happy with cuddles and noms. I wanted the back of the cards to be easy on the eye and informative. As you can see from my blog I like my designs to be simple, pink and fun.
 
I hope to be able to collect lots of business cards from other bloggers. I don't want to be a nerd and be the only one to be handing them out :P If your heading to the party this Friday (it's invitation only sorry) please drop me a message :)
 
 
 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, I'll be seeing you Friday *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got business cards sorted out but I'm looking forward to seeing you there! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look stunning (and so does that amazing pussy cat!)

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanx Em ^-^ Tifa isn't fussed by the attention she gets. She only wants me sat on the sofa so she can have cuddles. Everytime I step away from my laptop she follows me around the house. She's telling me I should ALWAYS be blogging ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely cards, I look forward to seeing you there! (I won't know anyone, so bit nervous too! )

    Tamsyn x

    http://tamsynmorgans.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamsyn, Yay another Norfolk blogger :D I look forward to meeting you Xoxo

      Delete