Friday 22 March 2013

Five Minute Friday: Remember

Not heard of Five Minute Friday? Check out Lisa's blog http://lisajobaker.com/ and add your name to the blog hop once you have posted. I don't always particapate because some topics I can't think of anything to write.

**********Bloggers post for 5 minutes flat about a set topic and they aren't allowed to edit or backtrack on their words. It's about the love of the written word and just letting it flow***********


 
❤Remember❤ 
 
I remember when we first met, not through the words but when our eyes first connected. I already knew so much about you. I was worried we would have nothing to say. The butterflies I felt that day were nothing I had felt before.
 
I took my first glimpse of you through a window. Your trousers were baggy, your head bowed. I jumped out of my seat and forgot about my friend beside me. All I could see was you. As I walked out the door you were sitting on a bench and texting me on your phone to tell me you were waiting. I was almost by your side before you pressed send. You looked up through your straight chin length hair and that's when I noticed your amazing eyes, big bright grey eyes.
 
My butterflies made me take flight and flew into your open arms as you stood. There were no words, they were not needed. We kissed and the rest is history. 4 years and 6 months later I still smile at that memory and knowing that you are beside me everyday in the house that we share makes my butterflies flutter from my head to my toes.
 
I Love You Dear Stuart
 
 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

4 comments:

  1. super sweet write! i love remembering those early beginnings in my own marriage.
    thanks for sharing!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Steph, thank you for reading xo

      Delete
  2. This is cute! I love reading how people met. ;)

    ReplyDelete