Sunday 3 March 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter review













 
New addition to the Makeup Academy range Undress Your Skin highlighting powder. What the
say ... Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder is a lightweight baked powder designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect to transform your complexion with luminescence shimmer. The Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder perfects any look by creating a natural, healthy glow that is suitable for all skin tones.

I have never used a powder to create highlights before and would normally stay clear of anything with a shimmer as I have oily skin. I have heard great things about this powder though and it's only £3 in store and £2 introductory price online, a serious bargain.
 
The packaging is simple which is expected for such a cheap price. I like to pay for the contents rather than the packaging. The powders pretty design has been likened to that of the MAC In Extra Dimension Highlighter in Whisper of Gilt. It glides on the skin easily and leaves a subtle shimmer and most definitely does the job.
 
I would say that the MUA Undress Your Skin range is perfect for teenagers and students on a budget. Personally I still love my cream highlighters.
 
Wendy xo

10 comments:

  1. I have just read another review on this product and I really want it, I am the opposite of you I like powders over creams so this would be perfect for me, must get it asap :)

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very popular at the min :) I was lucky to get this one as it was the last one on the shelf at the time xo

      Delete
  2. I asked for this in a swap because it's so beautiful. I like the packaging and it's affordable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many great reviews of this and it looks like an amazing dupe for a Highlighter that came out for MAC's holiday 2012 collection :D

    Just stumbled across your blog through the bbloggers hop and i'm your newest follower :D would love it if you'd stop by and take a peek through mine -

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia, I have dropped by your blog its gorg! Sorry I may have put Sohie instead of Sophia on a comment though. My bad! xo

      Delete
  4. Always love MUA products, the colour and the subtle shimmer is lovely! x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this product but it seems so pretty. I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for sharing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww this is so amazing.I have never heard of this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete