Wednesday 27 March 2013

Real Techniques Shading Brush

Real Techniques brushes are designed by Samantha Chapman of the famous Pixiwoo. They're synthetic, cruelty free, don't shed and dry really after washing them! I had heard of these but never really used them. Before I started to really get into makeup I rarely used anything other than the brushes that came with the products. Buying a separate brush, never mind one for each section of the face, was alien to me. So when I knew I was going to be starting my course in Level 2 Makeup I thought I was really excited to find out how to use them.
 
I own a couple of brushes .. a blusher brush, an eyeliner brush and a smudger all from Avon but not really used them. One brush I have never thought to buy was an eyeshadow brush. Like I said I just used the applicators which were already provided. I was in Superdrug about a month ago and was about to pay for some MUA cosmetics (the only reason I really shop there) when I saw one lonely purple brush on the shelf. It was the Real Techniques Shading Brush, all the other brushes in the collection were sold out! It was screaming at me to buy it, I mean at £6.99 how could I say no?  
I have been using it for all my eyeshadow applications now on myself and on others, It's the only one I'm using right now, I love it!
 
What the blurb says about Real Techniques Shading Brush
      
From subtle to dramatic, this brush is ideal for creating flawless high-definition results:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
What brushes are you using? I would love some blog post links for me to check out brush reviews :)
 

 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 


4 comments:

  1. i really want this brush!!

    please check out my blog if you have the time
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to work for Body Shop on the make up counter so Ive got all their brushes & they are really fab. They have lasted a long time but Im now on the hunt to update some brushes & Ive been thinking of trying these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really gd, highly recommended xo

      Delete