Thursday 28 March 2013

Makeup Academy (MUA) 3 in 1 contour pen


I was very excited to get my hands on these 3 in 1 contour pens by MUA. They are a complete steal at £1.50 each. I bought both the black and dark brown, one for day and one for night. They can be used in 3 ways .. the tip for corners, the edge for a thin line and the flat for a thick line.

I would recommend using a primer before application as I found they don't last long and are prone to smudging. I couldn't get a thin enough line to use them as liners and I'm still unsure why they are called pens? They have a cream texture and the pigmentation is fair.

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining as these are all pros rather than cons. Rather than using them as liners I use them in the crease on top of shadows for depth or smudged all over the eye for a cream eye shadow look. They work really well this way! At £1.50 I can't complain and I look forward to buying the other colours soon :)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment