Wednesday 20 March 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals review



I was so excited to get my hands on one of Benefits latest sets. There are 3 sets .. Easiest Nudes Ever, Sexiest Nudes Ever and Most Glamorous Nudes Ever. Each of these three kits contains four longwear powder shadows, two creaseless creams, a mirror and tips and tricks cheat sheet. And they are all packed into cute illustrated boxes which you can use later to store your trinkets in!
 
Sexiest Nudes Ever: features powder shadows in Milk It!, Raincheck?, Pause For Applause and Blingo! Also creaseless creams in Bikini-Tini and Holy Smokes!
 
Powders -
Milk It! is a shimmery, opaque white. It really lights up my eyes.
Raincheck? a deep purple which has a slight shimmer.
Blingo! a fabulous metallic silver with great coverage.
Pause For Applause a lilac/pink with slight shimmer. My favourite of all the colours!

Creams -
Bikini-Tini is a pale brown/peach, colour fades slightly once applied.
Holy Smokes! is a dramatic grey/brown, strong on the skin.

They say fair skinned/blue eyed girls aren't suppose to wear pinks and purples as it makes the eyes look sore, but I've always loved them for a day time look. Often I prefer them over browns. I adore this set and I'll be using it on a daily basis. Now if only I had enough money to buy the other sets.
 
Cost from Debenhams and online £23.50
 
 
 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Twitter  Facebook  SheSaidBeauty  Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. Oh i sooo want the whole range, they're just gorgeous sets!! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Someone give me some money so I can try them :D xo

      Delete